Sunday, March 6, 2011

Here I come ready or NOT!

I am tring to stuff my totes with my first love---FOOD! Second love --husband will be coming sooner than later...I know you can't stay away. Besides it will drive you crazy that I will be decorating our new home all by my artist self..heee. No doilies ALLOWED!

I fly out tomorrow night to Edmonton, overnight there. Tuesday morning off to Whitehorse, then Kugluktuk. Hope they don't have to get security to get me off the plane. I can see myself clinging, legs wrapped around the back of the seat in a commatose state, refusing to get off the plane. Well if they unload my food then I will follow that. Just shake the licorice bag, I'll fly after that.

Already grieving my wine, goodbye my dearest friend.

Oh yes it has been a very hard week saying goodbye to all my wonderful friends. Never goodbye, see ya soon! I have been blessed with the best friends ever, even if they think I've lost my noodles (food).

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world! Looks good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH will be bringing full totes of saran wrap!!! He'll have all your "decorated" stuff wrapped and secure in no time! safe...........
    Man - I hope you don't lose your noodles - those are probably spendy up there!
    Have a good flight - try to relaaaaaax. And remember - they sell wine on those flying buses! Bring your debit card - they dont take cash. And the puker bag is in the seat in front of you. That's about all my "helpful" hints for today. Love ya - travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful and safe trip off on this amazing change in your life. Stay safe, healthy and happy,best of luck with your new co-workers
    God Bless from an ex-co-worker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Morena, You've been a life saver for my move and sanity.
    Cor I told dear Husband that there are no germs there so he needs NOT to wrap everything in saran wrap.
    Thanks ex co worker...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to following you and your exciting new life in Kugluktuk. I know it is going to be a wonderful experience.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ann

    So far it has been an incredible adventure. Experiencing the cold is interesting. Frozen nose hairs, eye lashes are strange. It has been gorgeous sun, and warmed up quite a bit. It is light out for about 12 hours now.
    Your blog makes me hungry... Awesome pics too.

    ReplyDelete