Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mistake of sending me to Cambridge Bay

Well a new iten coming..not going to Cambridge bay yet!

Movers have come and I'm all packed... buried in boxes till tomorrow when they put them in the truck and drive away with my worldly pocessions. Ok I am hiding those in the basement, my survival needs.

Tic tic, I am so much better today after I went to Dinters and have my grow opt all planned out. Already thinking about phase two. Ok I gotta get phase one under conrol. I know I will be planting before I even unpack the main items. I will be looking for the box that says grow lights first. Maybe I should spray it so it will jump out to me right away.

OH Ya don't do a dentist apointment before leaving...Know I have to have a root canal before I leave..REALLY!!!! GRRRRRR

Wine cellar is nearly taken care of. My liver will be very happy where Iam going! lets say DEtOX!

Can't wait for all inclusive!Meet me in Mexico girls!

OK I saw you visit New york where's your hello post???

hmm ok back to the wine cellar, oh I mean packing...

4 comments: