Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yellowknife and Walmart

I am stuck in Yellowknife due to weather in Cam Bay.I will be returning with diapers and formula for co-workers baby. They get excited to be shopping at Walmart or anyone going near it. I will be heading to home tomorrow (Kugluktuk) tomorrow and cancelling the trip to Cam Bay for this tour. I will be back on the road next week. I love the beds in this hotel. Beds in the north consist of sigle small butt beds. Sometimes 3 in a room and you pay per bed not per room as that can be shared. Thanks I didn't have to experience that! I have heard that some people wake up in the morning and there are people sleeping in the beds that were not there the night before. Well I am going to sprawl myself on the bed and enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment