Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rode a machine yesterday

Well it was a blizzard here in Kugaaruk yesterday so my flight was cancelled. So I worked the whole day. The girl I worked with gave me a  ride back to my hotel on her machine. I couldn't help but have some little screams every time we went over a bump or around the corners. We arrived without it dumping us which I thought was pretty good. (We were going very very slow, I'm sure I could have walked faster) I got off and went to say thanks for the ride and she nearly fell off from laughing. I said you heard me screaming she said "yup". I bet her dinner table was having a laugh.

Well today the weather is nice and I will work a bit and then fly out to Gjoa Haven.

Nice weather= walk thanks

1 comment:

  1. I think it was more dangerous cause she was laughing so hard at me. It was a snowmoble, they call them machines, no matter what make. Quads are all called Hondas, no matter what make they are.
    Foggy landing for Gjoa Haven- Can't see the difference between the fog and the white snowy ground, except one is harder. Phew good landing First Air! oh weather update -45 with the windchill, and that felt warmer today than yesterday, I could walk to the plane without my hat. Woot woot this buttercup is getting tougher I can feel my roar!!

    ReplyDelete