Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Frolics

Frolics has been a week of celebrating spring coming. There has been races on foot and machine. Dancing- drum and square. They had a huge Bingo for $10,000. on  Friday night. I went with a girl from work. She gave me a lift home on her machine. When I got on I said I was nervous riding on those things, So she said I'll show you a 360 and donuts (not the food kind). Well lest to say she spun me around as I screamed  head off.  I think I will do better if I drive it myself, not a good passenger.  
I head out to Cam Bay next week, looking forward to seeing Victoria Island. It is supposed to be much colder there, so I  will bring the long johns.

May I go to Vancouver, very excited about that. Hope to see my mom! Then I get to bring DH up here.

My stuff has arrived some of it didn't make the trip. So I have been busy unpacking and finding room for all the stuff.
Always Busy here!

1 comment:

  1. Well at least the snow is soft if I rolled off the machine. The other day I was worried about gettng too cold walking home so I put on four layers. Well I cooked by the tme I got to the place I had to take off my gloves and peel off two layers. I am sure glad for my Canada Goose coat, and merino woolies.
    I was invited for Easter dinner at a co workers, Looking forward to that...YUMMM

    ReplyDelete