Friday, April 29, 2011

Snow Blizzard

Today the wind is blowing up a blizzard. The snow on the ground is so dry it blows around creating huge snow piles. Sometimes the road is blocked by these piles, they can also block your door. It is warming up just in time for DH. I am in a quick hurry in between trips to put my clothes in the good dreser before DH gets here or I will end up with the smaller one. Mr clean will have everything in ship shape, just have to mark my spots first. I have touched the channel changer without its cover....hee hee.
I fly out on Sunday again, this time for the south. Looking forward to have a quick visit with family. We will return on Friday and then I fly out on Sunday again to return to Cam Bay. Then I should be home for a few weeks before I head back to Kugaaruk.
They got the grizly bear that was around two weeks ago. They said he was very hungry, thanks goodness he didn't find me.
I hope to put up some more pics soon...

1 comment:

  1. If I am blocked in or out I can call housing and they come and get me out...

    I think I marked everything but that doesn't always work. Unattended now that is scary. I could also bet a million dollars he will cover the changer anyways. I am here and he has already covered Aaron's stuff...

    Great Birthday dinner with Mom--Best mom in the world!

    Fly to Edmonton- Finally get to see the Edmonton Mall..Woohoo SHopping

    ReplyDelete