Monday, August 22, 2011

Today I bought a Pepsi

I have had one pepsi since I have been in the Arctic, good thing I am not a pop drinker. Anyways I was at the northern and they had a sale on a case of Pepsi $ 19.98. For some reason I wanted a pepsi so I bought one and paid $2 a can. I realised when I bought my few grocery I was not looking at the price but the due date. Things here never get taken off the shelf. I think they just dry up and fall into the cracks. Someone told me they saw a can of meat on the shelf and it was 15 years old. They bought it for a keepsake.
The weather is getting colder, the wind is very cold. I guess the snow is coming..

3 comments:

  1. Ya those straws were the best eh...
    Now powdered rum, you are brilliant. If it doesn't exist can we invent it? Or would that be like coke ( you know the bad coke, the get you in jail coke, not like the pepsi coke).. It just feels like an illegal thing, but alchol is legal, but just not here. But but can you dehydrate alchol? it sure can dehydrate you if you have to much. Not that I have ever experienced that, I just heard about it. Well this could , would get me into trouble, so I am grown up now and know better.................
    PSSt can you look into that invention, you know just to make money and all. I would never indulge in that kinda thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon you make me laugh out loud...
    Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete